If you relapse, repeat after me:
- You are not weak.
- You have not lost this battle.
- You are not selfish.
- You are not out of control.
- All the progress you made hasn’t magically disappeared.
- You are not a failure.
- Life is a cycle of highs and lows- good times are ahead, so keep going forward.
- You matter.
- white people talking about the racism they experienced: i was walking out of walmart and this black girl BUMPED INTO ME and i nicely apologized but she called her 9 black brothers over to BEAT ME UP they called me a SNOWMAN because im WHITE and then these black police officers came and BEAT ME TOO and an alien spaceship full of latinos and asians landed and they called me a cracker and cheered on the blacks! racism against white people IS REAL